Monday, June 15, 2015

Feeling so much better...

And not so undone.

Thank you all so very much for the support, comments, and emails - what wonderful people and friends you are.

A mere week after my last post, I truly have a new perspective. Actually, what I have is perspective. That nasty little diagnosis is, in the end, only words. I didn't get sicker because of it, although I almost did. It is so incredibly easy to fall into the trap of defining one's self by an issue or challenge.

A little retail therapy helped as well. My fabric stash is a lot bigger today than it was a short time ago!

And this morning I finished a super cute new blouse pattern.

Thank you again, back soon. Coco

11 comments:

  1. So happy to read this post. I have been thinking about you and sending good wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! I always enjoy your posts of your garment sewing & look forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog but don't post. You make amazing things. A big hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better and your mind is more at ease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad to hear it! Great idea to stock up on new grist for your creative mill. I can't wait to see what you turn out next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco, like you I live with weird diseases. I refuse to let it define me or alter my upbeat attitude. I'm so glad to see you are back to your happy self. I never post a comment but hit your site weekly because I love seeing what you've made next. You are great inspiration for me. Show us your retail therapy please. I always love to see what you buy. Living in Texas, I have recently bought quite a few yards of linen and linen/cotton blend. I'm using mostly Hot Patterns these days. Love her designs and they fit my body. Can't wait to see what you have made. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a blog, but am a loyal fan of yours. I am so glad you are feeling better...
    I always look forward to your posts and can't wait to see what you have created next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to hear you a feeling a bit better. From personal experience, I also know that sometimes you need to kick, scream, yell, cry, worry, get angry, and a bunch of other things. It's part of the process. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to hear you like this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco